Wednesday 30 January 2013

Blogger ate my project ... and other ramblings

Hey everyone

Its been one hell of a couple of weeks here at Pinkhair HQ. I had the very sad news that a friend of mine lost his battle with a heart problem whilst waiting for a transplant. He was my age and leaves behind two very young children. Then the news this week that my aunt had also passed in her sleep. On top of that we have the normal stresses and strains and pains that being disabled and having a small family create and its been quite the nightmare.

On top of that Blogger ate my post with my Pan Pastel Nature challenge on it.

I will readd the pics here for you...








This weeks challenge at Pan Pastels Challenge Blog was called Stars. Unfortunately I wasnt able to upload it to the challenge blog in time (see above nightmare!) but I have added it here instead. I think I will hang it in my little boys room. I used a variety of Maimeri mediums, pastels and masks... my favourite part is the red starry sides.






I'll be back on Sunday with this weeks pan pastel challenge and hopefully can share some exciting news but until then take care, join the donor register and hug your kids extra tight... life ends far too soon!! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you have had such an awful time Hun, life can be so very cruel. Love your creations though, hugs Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your losses Tracie, big hugs x

    I love both these creations, the lighthouse/sand dunes one is beautifully subtle, and the stars one is just ideal for a little boy's bedroom :) x

    ReplyDelete